Full Cutoff Architectural Wallpack
Vertical lamp performance in segmented optics coupled with many optional features make this unit a specifiers favorite.
- Full cutoff, Dark Sky compliant perimeter lighting meeting the strictest lighting codes.
- Decorative cast aluminum housing and door. Rugged protection for internal components. Provides heat sink and long ballast life.
- Vertical HID lamp position (lamp is optional) provides maximum performance and life
- Full cutoff distribution - flat glass and segmented reflector provide wide spread with an environmentally-friendly light control. Standard on HID units, removable 'comfort shield' reduces forward beam projection while maintaining lateral throw, if desired.
- LMC-30 71w features up to 6,070 lumens - 87 LPW - 700mA
- LMC-30 35w features up to 3,489 lumens - 100 LPW - 350mA
- The compact fluorescent version features one or two lamps and can be ordered with optional ballast battery backup of one lamp for emergency egress applications.
- Three point lag over recessed wiring boxes. Three 1/2" conduit hubs allow feed-thru surface wiring capability. LED units feature "Quick Mount" never open the fixture installation. Three 1/2" threaded hubs to accommodate surface conduit.
- UL certified for thru-wiring
- Wide selection of wattage and source including pulse start and electronic metal halide.
- U.S. Patent No. D563,587.
- Specification Sheets
- Instruction Sheets