Energy-saving 68w LED and HID systems up to 400w.. Sources include metal halide, HPS and pulse start. Units provide wide lateral coverage with non-cutoff distribution.
- Available in 68w LED producing 5200 lumens at nominal 5000K with asymmetric distribution for typical mounting heights of 12-15 feet
- Cast aluminum door with borosilicate glass refractor. Bottom hinge allows door removal. Twin HubbellGard® screw closure for positive seal.
- Cast aluminum back housing provides firm mounting and heat dissipation. Mounts over recessed wiring boxes. Has two ˝" conduit hubs for feed-thru wiring.
- Specular, anodized aluminum reflector panels for vertical lamp provide high performance. Typical spacing is 4-6 times mounting height.
- PGM3 has medium base socket to 150w. 250w units are mogul base. Top 1/2" hub can be used for field installation of PBT button photocontrols or conduit wiring from above.
- Socket is porcelain mogul base with spring-loaded center contact.
- Bronze powder paint finish is standard, other finishes available, consult factory.
- Wire guards and polycarbonate shield accessories are available for refractor protection.